Terms and Conditions of Registration
By registering for a ticket or access to a Comms vNext event you agree to the following conditions of entry.
- Access to the event you have registered for in accordance with your ticket type will be provided to you by Comms vNext. This ticket does not grant you or give you the rights to attend any other event, online or in-person other than the one stipulated on your registration unless stipulated otherwise.
- FREE entry tickets do not hold any monetary value and cannot be transferred to another event or person.
- FREE events are organized and run as Comms vNext deems necessary. The ticket holder does not have any rights to guaranteed entry as tickets are oversold to maximize turnout. Comms vNext reserves the right to refuse entry to free ticket holders if their systems or venue have reached full capacity. Entry is granted on a first come, first served basis.
- Paid events guarantee the ticket holder admission in line with the entry requirements stated on the ticket. Paid events are pre-booked only, no admission to non-ticket holders at the door.
- Tickets, FREE or PAID cannot be shared between people. This means you are not permitted to purchase one ticket and for different people to attend different days of the same event.
- If you wish to cancel your ticket, you may do so at any time. Comms vNext is not required by law to issue you a refund in situations where the event is still going ahead on the planned date or an alternative. However, Comms vNext will refund you if you cancel your ticket within 14 days of the purchase date and the event is more than 30 calendar days away.
- Transferring of a ticket to another person is permitted free of charge up to 30 days before the scheduled date of the event. Changes within 30 days will incur a $25 charge to cover the cost of re-printing conference materials for the new attendee (badges, t-shirt etc).
- Event Cancellation: If the event is cancelled due to Coronavirus or another external situation outside Comms vNext’s control, you will be refunded the amount you paid for your ticket.
- Event Postponement: In the event that an event is postponed, your ticket will be transferred to the next available date. Comms vNext reserves the right to alter the event however it deems necessary including, venue, speakers, content and conference features without claimant from the ticket holder.
- Where events are postponed or cancelled, Comms vNext is not liable for any travel or other expenses incurred by the ticket holder.
- By registering, you give Comms vNext the rights to your image, in video or still, and of the likeness and sound of your voice as recorded on audio or video recordings without payment or any other consideration. That likeness may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and you waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein your likeness appears. Additionally, you waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of your image or recording.
- The ticket holder agrees that their contact information will be shared with Comms vNext’s paid sponsors. Should the ticket holder not wish for their details to be shared in this way, they should not purchase a ticket to the event.
The ticket holder is responsible for unsubscribing to any mail from Comms vNext paid sponsors.