How are we making Comms vNext a safe event for all participants?
Following the previous year of national lockdowns and restrictions, it is common to have concerns about attending an in-person event. We are taking precautions to ensure that everyone can feel safe while enjoying the conference. Below are a series of steps that we are taking to protect the Comms vNext family as a whole:
- Reducing the number of simultaneous sessions to two, ensuring that each can take place in larger ballrooms, providing ample space for social distancing, and avoiding crowding into smaller session rooms.
- Reducing overall number of Expo Floor vendors, ensuring that each vendor is spaced a bit further apart, and extending Expo Floor space into the main lobby area of the conference space.
- Altering eating/drinking seating arrangements, allowing for eating options that meet various comfort levels for social distancing.
- Mask wearing will be expected in the Expo area, unless eating or drinking.
- Providing custom face masks to be handed out at registration.
- Providing ample disposable masks and hand sanitizer stations throughout the conference space.
- Decreasing the overall number of registrations available by 50%, ensuring that the event cannot become overcrowded.
- Altering the badge to allow an individual to easily signal to others whether or not they are open to having a closer chat, or whether they prefer that others keep their distance.
- Meeting or exceeding all State of Colorado and/or local public health ordinances.
In addition to our own initiatives, the venue and hotel are part of Marriott’s “Commitment to Clean” initiative. To learn more about how the venue is keeping its guests safe at the hotel, check out their policy below.